Within the framework of its strategic development AVIN can be found at selected points along Greece’s motorways.
Since 1998 it has financed, planned, constructed and operates the Service Stations at the 40+500 kilometric position (Service Station of Megara) of the Athens-Corinth National Road (at Megara, Attica).
It is worth noting that in addition to its long experience in the Development - Operation - Maintenance of the MEGARA Service Station, AVIN was recently selected as the contractor for the first Egnatia Odos Service Stations.
Since the summer of 2010 and for the next twenty-five years AVIN will be operating the Service Stations at Platanos, 35 km from Thessaloniki towards Veria.
In addition, AVIN was selected as the Contractor and has, since the beginning of 2011, been operating the Leptokaria Service Station at the 406th km of the Athens-Thessaloniki National Road.
All Service Stations consist of two installations on either side of the National Roads and include the following (per direction of traffic):
- A petrol station (Platanos Service Station) for cars and trucks
- Car wash
- Car oil change facility
- Wash and oil change station for trucks (Megara Service Station)
- Road assistance building with car repair workshop (Megara Service Station)
- Traveller Service Building (Restaurant-cafeteria-Mini market)
- Surrounding area with separate parking areas for cars and trucks and green spaces